What to Bring to Your Appointment
- A list of medications including the dose and frequency
- Any recent x-rays or lab results related to your condition
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Personal ID (driver’s license)
- Physician referral form if required by your insurance provider
- Your insurance card
We are a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We provide insurance billing. Anything not covered by insurance will be your responsibility. We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work closely with patients who require a payment plan. If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call us at 253-833-4050. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
entnet.org -- Find out more about common Ear, Nose and Throat diseases
wsma.org -- Find out more about your doctors in the Washington State Medical Association
aaoaf.org -- Find out more about the academy of Head & Neck Surgery, including some of the latest treatments found at Surgical Associates Northwest, ENT Division
Contact us today!